Max & I met up with some friends at the San Antonio Zoo on Wednesday. Max has been to the Houston Zoo a couple of times, but we both experienced our first trip to the San Antonio Zoo together. I was very much impressed- much nicer & cleaner than the one in Houston & I felt the animals had much more natural habitats. I also felt like we were able to see better & that the animals were closer.
The last couple of times Max was not very interested, but this time he had an absolute blast. It helps he was older & also that he was with his little friends. His friends Madi & Briggs went with us & they are all within a few weeks or months apart. They all really enjoyed the toddler play area. They had a "water bed" that kids under 2 could play on. Here's a picture of Max with Briggs & Madi on the bed:
Max & Madi were not having as much fun in the wagon in this picture. Max was having a fantastic day, but any time his little girlfriend cried it would make him cry... It was so cute I had to take a picture!
Here are the boys checking out the prairie dogs...
Max & I can't wait to go back to the zoo- we got a year membership! Our MOPS group has a trip planned in 3 weeks- will be fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment