Monday, February 15, 2010

Max is going to have...

A BROTHER!  That's right we already found out (the day before I hit 15 weeks), that our little Max-a-roo is going to be so happy to have a little brother...  

Barrett was on call last Tuesday night & whenever he's stuck at the hospital Max & I bring him dinner, so we can still eat together as a family.  I had an appt scheduled the following day anyway, but Barrett was too excited & didn't want to wait.  So, we went ahead & did an ultrasound.  Neither one of us thought we'd for sure find out anything.  BUT, literally the second Barrett put the ultrasound wand thingamajig on my tummy we saw the penis.  He was definitely giving us the "money shot".  So now we just need to work on that name...  More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment