Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Max's First Official Haircut

It took Max a long time to ever have enough hair to cut.  & for awhile my mom & I have been taking turns cutting Max's hair.  Well between his inability to cooperate & a few botched haircuts it became time to stop being cheap & actually take him to a professional.  Max was super nervous about getting his haircut.  I'm glad I took BeBe & Pappy with me to help out.  Pappy helped hold Dean (since he was getting hungry after the 25 min wait) & BeBe actually sat in the chair holding Max & comforting him, I snapped pics the whole time.  Hopefully now that Max realized it getting a haircut is not a big deal & he gets suckers & cookies afterward we'll have an easier time in the future...Who knew it would take 4 adults to get one little boy's hair cut.

Looking nervous before going to the chair

Mom, I'm not so sure about this...



A sucker?!  I guess this isn't too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment