Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Half-Birthday Max!

Dear Max,
Today is your half-birthday.  So guess what?!  That makes you 2 1/2!  I'm probably going to jinx myself, but you are nowhere close to being a terrible two.  In fact, you are quite terrific!  You are the joy of my day.  I love hearing your never ending stories & descriptions of everything you see.  I love your huge vocabulary & all of the things you pick up & learn every day.  Just today you described to me how the water tower worked- so darling...  You my darling son will go as far as you dream.  Max, you are the sweetest, kindest little boy.  I love how you take care of each member of the family.  You are so sweet & protective over your little brother & I love to watch you & Dean play.  You are such a delight.  In honor of your half-birthday here is an "interview" I did with you...

These are Max's favorite things in his own words- I've done this "interview" with him a couple of times & sometimes some of the answers change, but it's typically pretty consistent.  

What is your favorite color?  green
Who is your favorite friend?  Madi
Where is your favorite place to play with your friends?  gymnastics (this was his answer because we had gone on this day, but usually the answer is Jumpy Place)
What is your favorite animal?  Mouse
What is your favorite dog?  Patton & Diesel
What is your favorite movie?  Toy Story (he means the 2nd one because he really likes the cowgirl Jessee) 
Who is your favorite person on Toy Story?  Cowboy (Woody, the cowboy character)
What is your favorite tv show?  Dinosaur Train
What is your favorite drink?  juice
What is your favorite song?  Mouse song (a song Mommy made up about Max's mouse), although he often answers this question with Jesus Loves Me
What is yourfavorite thing to do with Daddy?  Park 
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  
What is your favorite store?  HEB (although I think he actually prefers Target, HEB was his answer)
What is your favorite errand?  bank
What is your favorite number?  8
What is your favorite letter?  M (of course for Max & for Mouse)

I couldn't get him to answer some of my questions, but this is what I could get out of him on this day.  I'm going to try to ask these again & get Daddy to video tape them, just because the interview is so cute!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment