Max really started getting interested in superheros a couple of months ago. Well last Christmas I had ordered him a superhero cape with a M on the back. When Max opened it he couldn't care less, so I packed it away & decided to give it to him later when he would appreciate it. That day finally came! While most of our friends were at the parade & we were skipping it, Max asked for his cape t-shirt that he has. I decided today is the day that Max gets his wings! So I pulled it out of the closet & let him open it again. What a happy little boy! He recognized that the M was for Max & that the M meant the cape was just for him. We had such a fun morning after that.
The weather was gorgeous & we went outside so Max could ride his tractor. The night before I had taken the speed control off, which meant that Max could go twice as fast on his tractor. He now thinks he is a racecar driver & he zooms all over the yard & tries to swerve & act dangerous. It's hilarious to watch, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it is making me crazy with anxiety.




He would have made a fabulous entry for the parade, and I think he would have been a crowd favorite! Those pictures are wonderful.
ReplyDeletelove it!!! and don't cry, but his legs are thinning out!!! that means he's getting big! noooooo!!!!
ReplyDelete