Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Day

Max's birthday day included more celebrations.  Max went to Mother's Day Out & brought some special treats to his friends.  We took special "dirt brownies" including little gummy worms for his friends at school in order to celebrate his birthday.  I picked Max up from school early so we could make it to a movie before we picked up brother Dean.  Max & I went to see Puss in Boots.  

Later that evening Daddy came home for taco night- Max' favorite, cupcakes, & of course more presents.  Mommy & Daddy gave Max a scooter & two costumes.  And Dean gave Max an Imaginext airplane.  Max loved all his presents & seemed to really enjoy his presents.  







1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of cuteness packed in these shots, but that last one just takes the cake! You had perfect timing on that one and it is just precious...I can just feel his excitement jumping right off the screen.

    ReplyDelete