Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Max!

I can't believe Max is FOUR!  He has been planning his birthday since last spring.  Max loves the game Angry Birds and after a visit to HEB this spring where he saw not only an Angry Birds balloon, but also an Angry Birds cake he decided he had to have an Angry Birds birthday party!  What can I say?  He must take after his mom- planning parties way in advance...  :-)

We had a fun day celebrating at Jumpy Place with his friends & family.  Family came over afterwards to celebrate & of course open more gifts!  

On his actual birthday the boys' school was having a fundraiser night at Peter Piper Pizza.  So we did some additional celebrating at PPP.  We had never visited PPP before & the boys had a blast!  And when I say boys I mean Barrett, Max, & Dean.  I'm pretty sure Barrett had more fun than the kids!  It was so cute watching him play all of the games with Max & Dean.  Wyatt did his favorite thing- sleep!  After PPP we came home for some strawberry cake (Max's choice) & presents. 






 nice shot Max!!












No comments:

Post a Comment