Saturday, September 21, 2013

Neverland

This post has no pictures, but I want to document the story.  This week while we were driving I told the boys that I was going to take them to Neverland so they would never grow up & stay my little boys forever.  Well Dean got so excited.  The next morning, I saw him packing up stuff in his backpack.  Since we are packing the house up, I assumed it was because he was getting his special stuff ready to move.  When I asked him about it- he told me he was getting ready to go to Neverland with me.  In his backpack he packed- his fireman's hat, his pirate shirt, his treasure chest, & of course blue puppy.  Dean asked me numerous times throughout the day when we were going to go to Neverland (I would answer that we needed to wait until Daddy got home from work, so he could go with us).  He kept telling me he wanted to drive there & we discussed how we would need to fly since Neverland is an island & we would have to borrow some pixie dust from Tinkerbell.  

Oh how I wish it was true & that I could take these 3 sweet little boys to Neverland so they could stay this sweet forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment