I loaded up the kids & took a little road trip for spring break. We went to visit my friend Tammy in Oklahoma. The car rides went better than I could have ever imagined. The boys were spectacularly behaved & we really enjoyed the adventure. Another friend of ours came up & it was so fun having all of our kids together. Between the 3 of us we have 8 kids now! We had so much fun hanging out together. Dean really bonded with one of her dogs & Max just loved playing with the babies.
Before we left for OK I found out about a place that is called Tiger Safari. When I found out it was only 45 minutes from where Tammy lives I decided we had to take my littlest tiger lover on a tiger adventure. Wyatt loved the tigers. He did not like the lions. We were really close to the animals & the lions came super close to us & started roaring at us. Wyatt did not like them trying to be friends with us. He also did not like the bear or the llama that was there. The day was super cold & windy, but the boys all really enjoyed getting to see all the animals. Max got to see a black panther, which is his school mascot!
No comments:
Post a Comment