Sunday, December 6, 2009

Max is.... Going to be a Big Brother!!!

Barrett made it official by giving me an ultrasound today in his office...  Max is going to be a BIG brother!  Barrett & I found out the Wed before Thanksgiving that I was pregnant & of course couldn't wait to tell our family over Thanksgiving.  I had purchased a special t-shirt for Max a couple of months ago (wishful thinking) & was so excited we could finally let him wear it.  


Wed night we had already invited Barrett's parents & grandmother over for dinner.  Max had on his special t-shirt, but no one even noticed it.  We finally had to tell them 1.5 hours after they had been here to take a look!  Then they finally realized what the shirt said- yay!


Thurs- Thanksgiving day- we went over to Barrett's family's house & had Max wear the shirt for Mitchell & Stephanie to find out.


Friday- Max was wearing the shirt when we showed up at the lakehouse for Thanksgiving there.  It took my mom only about 2 1/2 minutes to read it & scream with joy.  I think all the other family members were confused as to why she was yelling "oh my gosh are you pregnant?!"  


So we had much to celebrate this Thanksgiving, & now with it being official here is the official announcement.  In late July Max will be a big brother!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment