Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa Take 2

Max has already had 2 Santa visits.  When we met friends up at the weihnachtsmarkt christmas market in New Braunfels I saw that they had a Santa there.  Max wasn't dressed "cute enough" in my opinion so after shopping, leaving to have lunch, & then coming back, and an outfit change we went to meet up with Santa (oh & all of this was in & out of the car several times in the rain).  Finally we went & saw the best Santa I've ever seen- very authentic looking, sitting in a real sleigh, with a very vintage town looking backdrop.  Something that looked very traditional in our German town & at a German themed market.  Well Max was not a fan of Santa- screamed the entire time & no good pictures came from that event.


So this weekend when Barrett & I passed a Santa where you could take your own pictures (meaning you don't have to pay & much more relaxed environment) we decided to give it a shot.  I asked my mom & dad to please go with us the next day to take Max to visit Santa.  Max was very nervous even when I sat on Santa's lap with him, but we got some cute shots of the 2 of us (Barrett refused to participate in the pictures).  When I tried to hand Max over, he did not like that idea.  So here are the pictures of the Santa Take 2...


 

  

PS- There will NOT be a Santa Take 3 this year...


No comments:

Post a Comment