Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun Field Trip for Mommy & Max

Last week Max & I took a trip to Austin to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to meet-up with my aunt Brenda (Max's great-aunt Brenda).  

I was not thinking & really should have brought the BOB jogging stroller for the trails, but I did get a good workout pushing his regular stroller through the trails.  There weren't a whole lot of flowers left, as summer has definitely already come here.  We had fun strolling & chatting for a bit.  The day was a great day for an outing as it was overcast and breezy & not ridiculously hot.  There was a small childrens' hut that did not really keep Max entertained (other than that there was a trash can inside).  But outside of the children's area was a fun set-up of flower pots with some gravel with some toy bugs & little shovels for kids to play with.  Max & aunt Brenda had fun playing in the pots of gravel.  I took a ton of pictures for the short period of time Max was out of the stroller, but they were all action shots & most didn't turn out real well.  So here is a short recap of our visit.  


Admiring the Flowers

He really doesn't walk anymore...

Max loved all the tall grassy plants

Has anyone seen Max?!

No comments:

Post a Comment