It's been awhile since an update. We've been super busy & having lots of fun! A couple of weeks ago we went to a super fun party at our friend's house. It was a Kentucky Derby Party- meaning all of us girls wore fun hats & all of the guys (including Max) wore cute little ties & one of our horses won 3rd place! Max had such a fun time running around the big backyard & playing with all the other kiddos. & it was great that he was so entertained that Barrett & I actually had a chance to have some adult conversation at times throughout the party...
Max also had his first taste of soda. The older kids had those mini cans of soda & our little scavenger picked one up from a little picnic table. Next thing I know he's leaned his head back & has orange soda pouring in his mouth & all down his white linen shirt! After I took the can away he immediately started running around the yard looking for more half-empty cans to steal.






No comments:
Post a Comment