Have I mentioned how much we love living in New Braunfels? It is one of the more family-friendly towns I've ever heard of. One of the places Max & Mommy love to visit (Daddy comes along sometimes too) is the Children's Museum in NB. This museum is fantastic & I can't believe it's in our little town. Since our summer has been so rainy it's become one of our favorite afternoon hangout spots. Max especially loves when his girlfriend Madi comes with us. Here are some pics from recent trips to the museum (this should make up for last month's lack of pictures)... Be sure to check out his tongue when he's concentrating!
Train Table Fun
Shopping in the Grocery Store is Mommy's least favorite section... Max acts like he's on one of those game shows where you have to grab as many frozen dinners as possible. But Max has the best time in the grocery store, so I guess I have to just take deep breaths while we're in there.
Dancing & hugging with Madi in front of the bubble screen
Controlling the Space Shuttle
On the Space Shuttle "bed"
A COW! He shouts this every time he sees the cow!
Playing with the Radio (he loves to dance to the music)
& another of his favorite spots- the kayak
In the Hospital Nursery Loving on the Babies (this gives me some hope)
Max & Madi driving the ambulance (Max loves to turn on the lights)
Checking out the fish & alligators in the aquarium


















No comments:
Post a Comment