So it's been quite some time since I've had a chance to post. Several reasons for this- Max was sick for over a week, then I went on a super fun girls trip to the beach, & we also haven't had many opportunities to take pictures to post (since most of our fun activities are at the pool, Schlitterbahn, etc & I'm not about to bring my camera to those places).
Max being sick- poor little guy came home one of his MDO days with a very high temperature. We took him to his dr who thought he had a virus that was being passed around. By the end of the week he still wasn't better, so I scheduled another appt. Wouldn't you know that he was acting fine & had no temperature at the appt, only to be followed by a high temperature later that afternoon & for the rest of the weekend. By the end of the weekend he was feeling better, but had a horrible rash. So Monday morning back to the dr we went. The rash was caused by an allergic reaction to the medicine he was on (which he had taken before with no problems). So that was definitely one of the longer weeks of my life... I was totally exhausted by the end of the whole ordeal.
The following weekend I got to go to the beach with a group of my girlfriends & stayed at one of my dear friend's beach house down in Port Aransas (thanks again Amber for hosting all of us for the weekend!). It was just what I needed after being on 24 hour a day sick call for a week. Barrett was amazing at keeping Max & entertaining him for a whole weekend all on his own.
So our June photos consist of:
Sick Max sleeping on Daddy (he was so snuggly the whole time he was sick)
Max's Rash (so sad looking, but it didn't bother him at all)
& a couple of pictures from my child-free weekend at the beach! :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment