Max woke up the morning there was snow & came to our room like he does every morning. For some reason he actually decided to look out the windows even though this is not something he typically does. When he looked outside he said A SANDBOX
I think he ended up being disappointed that snow is COLD (he must be my child). Max really didn't want to be outside in the cold & didn't think it was very fun. Max has actually seen snow all 3 winters since he's been born though (crazy with us living in Texas!) Dean was very curious when I took him outside & looked so cute bundled up.
Pictures of the snow









Holy toledo you got a lot of snow! I think you got even more than we did. I love "the sandbox" and baby Dean does look adorable all bundled up....oh wait, he looks adorable all the time! My favorite picture though is the one of you and Dean together. :o)
ReplyDelete