Monday, March 7, 2011

Dean's 6 Month Professional Pictures

This post is WAY past due!  My great friend Amber is a professional photographer here in town.  She took some fabulous pictures of Dean for us in honor of his 1/2 birthday.  Max was supposed to be in school the day we took the picture, but as luck would have it- his school's pipes froze.  So he was our big "helper" while we tried to keep him from tackling Dean during the shoot.

I just LOVE how the pictures turned out- Dean is just the cutest little chubby baby.  Amber did a fantastic job catching all of his sweet little rolls.

Here is a link to our post on her blog:  http://aleighphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/dean-6-months-new-braunfels-baby.html

& here are my most favorite pictures from the shoot...  there are a ton, but they are all my favorites...

3 comments:

  1. People usually have a tendency to say how cute a baby is but I really mean it when I say Dean is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. He is absolutely precious and adorable! Amber really outdid herself with these shots. I do love the first one that you picked, but there are so many other good ones that I think I just like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be illegal to be THAT cute. He is the prettiest little boy. Just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so sweet for posting this with my name on it! ;) baby dean makes me look good because he's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete