Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanksgiving

Dean had a fun Thanksgiving feast at school that I was able to go & help.  He was so cute dressed as a little Indian.  Thanksgiving morning we did the turkey trot for the first time.  Since our childcare fell through at the last minute it was a little different than I anticipated.  I ran with Dean & Wyatt in a stroller.  Max ran with Barrett.  I was really proud of Max for finishing the whole 5k.  Later we headed to Grandma & Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving lunch.

Unfortunately while we were loading up to go home that evening Wyatt had a terrible accident.  He was trying to open the door to the car & slipped.  The car door sliced his head open & we had to take him to the emergency room.  Thankfully they were able to clean it & glue it up.  The nurses were so impressed with how brave & tough Wyatt was through the whole ordeal.  They asked if he had older brothers...  His wound healed really nicely and then a few weeks later he busted it back open on the playground at school.  Poor little guy.

The Friday after Thanksgiving we headed over to the ranch for some weekend fun.



















No comments:

Post a Comment