Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Wyatt swims

Wyatt did a few swim lessons over the summer, but it was hard to schedule with all of the other things we had going on this summer & we had some swim instructor issues.  I knew once school started back up I would get him signed up for the same swim program the other boys used since it's indoors & their teachers are phenomenal.  Wyatt loves his swim lessons.  I'm glad he's signed up for an activity that we can all support & encourage him on.  Wyatt's not old enough for any team sports & I would like him to be a strong swimmer like his brothers since we are around water so much.  He's really doing a great job & having so much fun.  Here are some pics of the first time Wyatt got to "ring the bell" and move up to the next level in his swim classes.





No comments:

Post a Comment