Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Trip to the Farm

On Saturday my mom & I took Max to a farm up in Marble Falls.  Given that the Thomas the Train event the day before didn't make Max as happy as I had expected I kept my expectations pretty low.  Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised.  Max seemed to have a very good time at the farm.  There were pumpkin patches & all sorts of fun things for kids to do.  We didn't participate in all the events since he wasn't quite old enough to do all of them, but nonetheless he had a good time running around. 







Checking out the goats


He didn't understand why the goats weren't interested in him (he was the only kid not feeding them)

Where'd you go?!  

Dean doing what he does best!  (notice he had on matching overalls)

Max LOVED the boat filled with pumpkins.  He kept calling it RyRy's boat (every boat in the entire world must be owned by my brother- according to Max anyways)





Max in the corn maze


Notice the action shot of Max throwing a tiny pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment