Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Yes, I am one of those annoying moms who will bust out with a song (real or made-up doesn't matter to me), whenever I find an opportunity.  So here is our day from the song "Let's Go Fly a Kite" (Mary Poppins)...

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite
Let's go fly a kite!
 
Max wasn't so sure about the whole concept of flying the kite.  I had picked up a Toy Story (his new favorite movie) kite from HEB.  He didn't understand that it isn't a toy to be played with, but rather something to fly in the air.  That's why you'll see some upset looks on his face. 
 





 

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things about having kids is watching them experience something for the first time. It's amazing how much we take for granted as adults, so to see something as simple as this through the eyes of a child always makes me appreciate life's little treasures.

    ReplyDelete