Last week my friend Lori & I took our 3 boys into San Antonio for a fun-filled field trip. Lori's little boy Briggs is one of Max's favorite friends. They go to school together, we see them every Monday, they were in the same music class together- needless to say we see them most days of the week. So it was pretty fun to load all of us in the car for a fun adventure.
First we visited the Easter bunny! I was so proud of Max- he wasn't scared at all!
Then, we took the boys to Build A Bear. Max's Uncle Mitchell & Aunt Stephanie had given him a gift certificate to Build A Bear for his birthday & we hadn't had a trip to the mall together since then. So what a perfect day to go! Max loved picking out his bear (he chose a panda), stuffing it, & picking out his clothes. Dean picked out "Daddy clothes" - scrubs! So the bear is now named: Daddy Bear (so original), although it has a voice recorder inside with Mommy's voice. Max also made another bear for Dean- he thought it was pretty cool to make one for his brother. Max with his bear before stuffing:
Stuffing
Making sure he is the right amount of fluffy:
Stuffing Dean's Bear & choosing the bear's heart
Giving his bear a bath
Dean & his bear
Finished Daddy Bear
& some outtakes













love special build-a-bear trips!!! now brogan & max have matching pandas!!
ReplyDeleteI adore the picture of the boys with the Easter Bunny! That is like the one in a million shot that you pray for when you take the kids to the mall to get their picture taken with the guy in the suit. It truly is wonderful. And I love seeing Max experience his first, but I'm sure not his last trip, to Build-a-Bear, and I love the outfit he picked out...it's so sweet.
ReplyDelete