Friday, April 22, 2011
Max & Dean's first trip to the movies
This post is waayyy past-due. Over spring break we had so many fun-filled days. On one of the days I took Max & Dean to their first movie at the movie theater! Max really enjoyed it & did quite well. I walked in totally prepared to have to leave if needed, but Max did great. I took him to see Gnomeo & Juliet & it was in 3-D! Max wore his glasses only about half of the movie. But, I took my glasses off & could see that he could still understand & see it all, but it was a bit blurry without glasses. Kinda like a drunken version of a movie for a 2 year old. Now every time we take a trip to Target (which is next to the movies) Max will remind me of when we went & how much fun he had. One of Max's favorite parts was the dog, which was just like Harley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment