There is a children's theatre in San Antonio that puts on plays for kids called the Magik Theatre. I heard they were doing a show called If You Give a Pig a Party- based on the series of books. Max loves the If You Give a Mouse a Cookie & the other books in the series, so I knew I had to bring him. I wasn't sure how he'd do watching an entire performance, but Max loved it! He sat still & his little face lit up throughout the performance. He laughed & clapped & just had a great time.
Afterward we took a very long walk over to the Rainforest Cafe to have a special lunch with friends. Max loved seeing the animals & had a terrific time. He also loved seeing the River Walk. I had to practically drag him away from it, only with promises we'd come back with our friends a different day.
Max & I had special time with our Mommy & Max day. A good friend watched Dean so we could enjoy some special alone time & it was nice for us to just get to hang out together.








What a fun day for both of you and I LOVE your artsy pictures of the Magik theatre. We went to see the show and I totally missed that fun sign...nice shot. We need to do a LR play date soon, but it looks like you're figuring it out pretty well so far.
ReplyDeleteloving the pics!!!
ReplyDelete