As most everyone knows, I'm not a big fan of animals or pets in general. So I wanted everyone to see Max's "pet" buffalo. Yes, thanks to my dad & his good buddy Mr. F, oh & of course Barrett since he shot it, we have a ridiculously large buffalo head hanging in our study.
Max loves this guy & anytime he walks into the study he points & just stares at him. He loves when his daddy (or anyone else willing to do it) holds him up so he can "pet" the buffalo. Before it was hung he was soooo scared of it, since it was on his level, but SO big. Well now that he's safely on the wall Max thinks he's pretty neat. Our new "pet" doesn't have a name yet, but we're working on it. & yes this is the closest thing we'll have to a pet in our house- probably ever. I mean it. Do not ever give Max a living animal. Or it will end up on your doorstep the next morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment