The wedding of Max's Uncle RyRy & Aunt LaLa was absolutely wonderful & we had such a good time. I don't think I've ever seen Max so excited for so long a period of time.
Max was a pretty well behaved during the ceremony. I armed BeeBee & Pappy's seats with a baggie full of Kix & a cup of milk. So he basically sat there & ate the whole time. What a boy- the best way to keep him entertained is always through food... He did start "spitting", which usually does not produce any saliva being thrown from the mouth, but is more the sound & action of spitting. It's mostly just air leaving his mouth. Another bad habit learned from Pappy... We're going to have to have a talk!
Max wanted nothing to do with the wedding photos, & I'm curious to see if the photographer got any good ones that include Max. During the reception though he was more than excited. He basically ran laps around the entire facility & then would push the door open & head outside, over the bridge, down the aisle & up to wear the ceremony had taken place. & then he'd start all over again. He completely wore Barrett & me out with all of his running around. Since Max loves music he was more than pleased with the band & the fact that he could dance. He made a "girlfriend" & had a fun time dancing with her. But he also didn't mind dancing solo!












No comments:
Post a Comment