Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2 Months Old!

Yesterday Dean officially turned 2 months old.  I can't believe 2 months has gone by so quickly.  And yet it seems as if Dean has always been a part of our family.  He has been such a joy to have around & it has been so wonderful to see Max as a big brother.  Max has done an amazing job loving on Dean & I know they will grow up to be best buddies. 

I took Dean in for his 2 month check-up (& one shot) yesterday.  He successfully completed the appointment without peeing all over everything (YAY!).  He is BIG.  His stats:
Weight:  13 lbs 4 oz
Height:  22.75 inches

Max didn't reach 13 lbs until he was 4 months old, so that should give you an idea of just how much chunkier of a boy Dean really is.  Dean has already outgrown almost all of his 0-3 month clothes, which was sad to have to already pack away the teeny tiny outfits.

Dean is a very happy baby.  He hardly ever cries & is already sleeping 7-8 hours at night.  Dean did his first tummy to back rollover 2 weekends ago!  Dean loves showers & bath time.  He also enjoys watching big brother play & snuggles with Mommy & Daddy.  Dean is already "talking" up a storm & loves to giggle & coo.

Enjoy his 2 month photos.  






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Already 2 months old! He's the best baby ever!! And I love the sleeping pic!

    ReplyDelete