I long ago figured out that playdates are just as much fun for the mommys as it is for the kiddos. We love going over to my friend Amber's house for playdates. Amber has 3 boys & a super fun backyard for kiddos to play & Mommy always has a blast chatting with her Monday group. Max always loves to play at Ms Amber's house & always leaves filthy ( a sure sign a little boy has had a super fun day ). Most days leaving we head straight home for a bath (see below).
A sign of what Max will probably be getting for Christmas. He had fun just sitting & examining this tractor all morning.




Heidi, I love how filthy he always gets. Or that you have to take his shirt off...cracks me up. He is so cute and funny.
ReplyDeleteI love that y'all love coming over to my house!!! And I always feel bad that he gets so dirty, but it means he's having fun, like you said! ;) Can't wait for y'all to come play again!!!
ReplyDelete