Monday, September 13, 2010

CopyCat

Max has long since been a little parrot by imitating words & phrases we say.  Max's most recent phrase that cracked me up is repeating me when I said uh oh spaghetti o's.  On Sunday I worked on creating a "gallery" of photos of the boys in their hallway.  I used the measuring tape to work on getting all of the frames properly aligned.  Max loved watching me work on my project.  When I handed him a measuring tape to keep him occupied he had the most fun going around & measuring things.  It has now become one of his favorite things to do- measure stuff around the house.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! you need to post the "final product" picture with all the frames hanging on the wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute that he is copying like that and working so hard on it too!

    ReplyDelete