Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Circus

A few weeks back I took the boys to Houston on a weekend Barrett was on call.  BeBe, Aunt Mandy, & I took Max to the circus.  The circus went a little late & Dean doesn't like a lot of noise, crowds, or hectic situations.  So, it was best that he stayed at home with Pappy.  Hopefully next year he'll get to go with us.  

I was a little nervous going into it that Max would stay entertained the whole time.  I had nothing to worry about though- Max LOVED it!  His favorite part by far was when a bunch of motorcycles get in this huge metal ball & drive around real fast.  

Actually, Max's favorite part by far was the snow cone!  Max also got to pick out one souvenir- he picked out a pink light up wand that has lights that spin around.  


















2 comments:

  1. You did great on your pictures girlfriend! You really captured how entranced Max was, and I love how you and your sis have the exact same smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little sno-cone is adorable!!! so glad he liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete