Here are pictures from Dean's "real" birthday. We let him open the presents from Mommy, Daddy, & Max on his actual birthday. About a week before Dean's birthday I took Max to Target & let him pick out a present for Dean. I wasn't sure how well the trip would go for a number of reasons. I didn't know if Max would get the concept of picking out a toy for someone else & he not getting to play with it immediately. I also didn't know if he would understand having to wait to give it to Dean. Max did a great job picking out a present. He narrowed it down between a drum set or a doctors kit. He ultimately chose the doctor kit (so of course BeBe got Dean a drum set as one of his presents). Max did great not getting upset that he couldn't play with it right then, but when we got home he ran into the room & immediately told Dean what he got him. Thank goodness Dean has no idea what Max was talking about. Max patiently waited & was so excited to finally give Dean his present on his real birthday.
I'm also going to post a video on here of Dean walking on his birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment