Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dates with my Boys

Barrett & I try to regularly have one-on-one dates with the boys.  My goal at the beginning of the summer was to have at least one date with each boy per month.  Sometimes I let them choose what they want to do on our date & sometimes I plan the whole day.  The boys & I really look forward to having the special time alone.  Max had a date to the movies & a couple of days with just me at Schlitterbahn, which I unfortunately have no pictures of.  Going to Schlitterbahn with just the two of us gave us a chance to go on rides that we can't do when we have Dean & Wyatt with us.  Dean & I went to Magik Theatre one day & Rainforest Cafe & we had a movie date.  Wyatt went for treats at Chick-fil-A.
















No comments:

Post a Comment