Saturday, September 13, 2014

Moody Gardens

One of our first "field trips" of the summer was to go to Moody Gardens in Galveston.  I decided to take just the two big boys because I knew it would be a long day without naps.  I just didn't think Wyatt could make it through.  The boys had so much fun & we didn't even do but a small amount of what Moody Gardens has to offer.  I would love to take them back again next summer & do some of the other activities.  

We played in the water park at Moody Gardens first (which was honestly kind of a let down since we are so spoiled with Schlitterbahn).  But the boys loved it!  We went on the big paddle wheel boat & the boys liked it, but I think they didn't understand why we didn't see any pirates or sharks.  We also saw a big imax movie that was a little slow for Dean, but Max liked it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment