Max started his new school! He is officially a kindergartner. The first day of school I was able to hold it together & not cry until we got to the parking lot. Dean asked "are we really going to leave Max here?" & I lost it. I couldn't believe it either. But, Max is loving school! He has become so responsible & older in just a few weeks. He holds himself so differently & talks with such maturity. His school uniform makes him look older, but also younger at the same time- if that makes sense??!! I'm so excited for Max & so glad he seems to be enjoying this new experience.
We always celebrate the first day of school with a special treat. Max was so hungry when I picked him up he asked for Chick-fil-A for chicken & a milkshake.
Wyatt fell asleep during pick-up
Happy to see his brothers!
We both survived his first day
No comments:
Post a Comment